[Interest] Can QML do this animation?

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 00:48:27 CET 2015

Hi,

Take a look at this animation:
https://dribbble.com/shots/1853526-Download

The progressbar can probably be done using particles. The real thing i'm
interested in is the progress tooltip the floats above it. It moves along
with the progressbar in a nice smooth acceleration/deceleration animation.
I'm not quite sure how to accomplish that.

Also, the rotation of the progress tooltip (where it changes in done and
failed).. How can that be done? I can rotate a rectangle using transform,
but any text i place on that is then also "transformed" (read mirrored)
which is not what you want.

Just curious if - and how! - QML can do these fancy animations.

Cheers,
Mark