[Interest] Logging meta call events

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Feb 18 17:19:51 CET 2015

On Wednesday 18 February 2015 10:16:36 Bernhard wrote:
> P.S. Do you think my issue is reasonable in a way that I should write a
> tracker suggestion asking for a public API?

You may write the suggestion, but my feeling is that we will not implement it.
Allowing for logging at this level is a performance penalty cost for everyone,
even those who aren't using the feature. Meta call event delivery is used
quite a lot.

I'd only support it if there's a solution that would provide zero or near-zero
(as in, less than 0.01% performance impact) overhead.