[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:35:15 CEST 2015

What a mess this new website.
In the old website you could clearly compare the different types of
licenses and make your decision easily, now all you have is a weird wizard
and generic terms like "Additional professional development features, tools
& functionality". Really? What exactly it means for someone who never
touched Qt?

If Qt keeps this way I'm considering to look for alternatives.