[Interest] Deploying QMultimedia

Bernhard private at bernhard-lindner.de
Sat Mar 28 09:31:52 CET 2015

Yes that quick and dirty way is what I did. Aka try-and-error. But apart
from the that it is kind of unprofessional there may arise compatibility
problems. The fact that the software runs on my system with the chosen
plugins does not make sure that it runs on other systems too. Maybe it needs
different plugins in different situations? I refuse to include them all only
for being on the safe side. It would be nice to know more about the plugins.

--
Kind Regards
Bernhard Lindner