[Interest] Debugging in Qt Creator and displaying Qt objects d_ptr members in watch window ?

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:11:25 CEST 2015

I'm in the same boat with Michael about debugging in OSX.

As I don't use a Windows/Visual Studio for development I'm usually relying
in the silly console output solution when I need to see variables content.

gcc is known for bad integration with third party tools... but I was
expecting clang would do a better job in this situation.