[Interest] Bugs processing

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Fri Apr 1 08:04:33 CEST 2016

> Your bug is P2. So it's been triaged and prioritised.
But  this  is  what  I  think  about  it.  I  wonder  about  the  list
qt-community have as plan for qt improvements.

And ... bug it has
Assignee:        Unassigned

Which  as I understand means nobody ever read it to categorize the bug
to  any "department" (component or real engineer or any real person) ... bug
just hangs in the air as I understand its state. May be I am wrong?

Could  you  please  explain  the procedure of assigning someone to the bug?
And how long it should take?

Thanks in advance!