[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Tue Apr 5 15:34:35 CEST 2016

> On 05 Apr 2016, at 14:19, NoMercy <nomercy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> people are practically begging jetbrains to save themselves from QtCreator (no offense intended but this is the case for many people)

Sorry to interfere here but I couldn’t read this without sharing my thoughts. Qt Creator is simply the most straightforward IDE around.

All IDE based in Java simply suck because they are all slow like a turtle. I personally hate any kind of Java based software because of the performance impact.

It is also a paradox a JET brain software using Java to support it. A JET brain cannot wait for Java to render. :)