[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Emre Besirik nomercy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:24:27 CEST 2016

>> I do not always use the same mail client and even though I try to clean up
>> things, as I am a simply human, I may forget to do somethings occasionally.
>> And about the top-posting; thats really an argument belong to entirely
>> different thread on its own. don’t get me started on the anti-topposting
>> obsession/top-post allergy of people here please… And even though its not
>> only me doing these “mistakes” you only seem to attack me over these, I’m
>> wondering why...
>
> Maybe others don’t.

You are definitely wrong here, I’ve seen many...

>>> On which real data are just "statistics" based? Seeing many discussions in
>>> this list as well as privately I doubt the validity of your numbers.
>>
>> No real data actually but mere observations, don’t need any real data. its
>> just my personal opinion, I do not claim to now for sure.
>
> That tells a big story.
> We do not need facts, we have an opinion.
>
> Please go trolling somewhere else.

Why do some of you guys keep accusing people for trolling? Why do you deny improvement? Besides what you have is no more than your opinion too.. Am I wrong? You have your opinion based on your observations, I have mine. What makes yours the correct opinion? You are just trying to attack without any purpose, just accusing me for things that I don’t or things that I’m not. You don’t add any value to this thread, only baseless acusations.

Please only talk if you have something about the subject and keep your accusations to your self. You are contaminating this thread.

Regards,
Emre Beşirik
nomercy at gmail.com