[Interest] CLion to replace QtCreator?

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Tue Apr 5 23:50:16 CEST 2016

> bugreports.qt-project.org is the place for Qt Creator feature requests
> (Component "Qt Creator") where developers will actually read it.

Ok, André Pönitz. But the point of creation of this list is also to say how many (or may be few) features is better in CLion.
So we need not an invidual bugs but list of them.
If bugreports.qt-project.org have a way to get such a list ... let's use only bugreports.qt-project.org.
Could you share how we can get list like this inside bugreports.qt-project.org ?

For example, I do not know how to get priority list for bugs-fixes for QtC 4.0.0 release. I mean bugs which were
decided to be fixed before it is possible to say that QtC 4.0.0 release is ready.

> but generally I think it's better to have
> everything in one system (i.e. bugreports.qt-project.org) instead of spreading
> things over multiple places.
Ok ... if we can use bugreports.qt-project.org why not.
How to use it to get this list? May be we can create tag for this special purpuse ... or something else?
Let's decide how to manage people's criticism constructively.