[Interest] [Qt3D] Use a QImage as a QTextureImage

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:39:16 CEST 2016

[bump]

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use an in-memory QImage as a
QTextureImage?  Or any other way to create a QNormalDiffuseMapAlphaMaterial
from an in-memory QImage?  I must be missing something obvious.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>