[Interest] login.qt.io down => cannot install Qt

Kojo Tero tero.kojo at theqtcompany.com
Mon Apr 11 12:09:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

Yes, the server went down on Sunday again. Same underlying hardware issue manifested again.
The solution was to move everything out of the troublesome environment right away. That was the unscheduled break this morning.

Full time standby is something that our IT people need to discuss now. We do have monitoring, but lacked the right person on Sunday. Also making the infrastructure more fault tolerant is a must.

Really sorry for the hassle.
Tero