[Interest] login.qt.io down => cannot install Qt

Boris Dalstein dalboris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:26:08 CEST 2016

Thank you for your answer.

It was not working from at least 05:00 GMT to 06:00 GMT. It was working
again at 08:00 GMT. Login.qt.io wasn't working from either the
Maintainance Tool or the browser. Blog.qt.io wasn't working from the
browser. The main webpage www.qt.io was working though.

Good to know that you don't need to login to download and install if you
have a commercial license, at least this makes some sort of sense.
Still, I find it questionable to force non-commercial users to login,
this is highly non-standard for open source products.

Have a good day :-)