[Interest] Integrated help system

Volker Siepmann volker.siepmann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:06:16 CEST 2016

Thanks so far for the answers. I need to chew on it a bit ...
evaluating whether I use the help system at all in this case (or just
push html to default browser).
For later (larger programs - I just ported a small program more-less
for a test to qt), I would however like to support contents, index,
and search. Let's see.