[Interest] Integrated help system

Volker Siepmann volker.siepmann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:20:24 CEST 2016

For
​those ​
who might have the same kind of desire, I publish this link to my (so far
simple) version of such a
​n​
assistant
-independent help browser, using the QHelpEngine framework.

https://bitbucket.org/snippets/Volker_Siepmann/gxLd6

​A few catches:
a) I am new to bitbucket and just hope it is accessible.
b) It's python, not C++, but all looks very similar.
c) I am completely new to (py)qt as well.
​d) There is no search tab yet, and my ambition doesn't yet reach for
bookmarks, history, ...
e) I don't publish the help-assembly documentation.qhc.

​Please feel free to use/comment/criticize (see c).​