[Interest] Qt 5.7 - iOS - module "QtGraphicalEffects" plugin "qtgraphicaleffectsplugin" not found

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Aug 10 18:37:15 CEST 2016

I think I have just found a bug in qmlimportscanner.

In order to qmlimportscanner correctly include the necessary plugins, it need to have a Qt resources file added to the .pro resources.

However, in my case, I have shared resources across apps. To do it so, I need to have a .pri which has resources.

It seems that qmlimportscanner ignores .pri resources and it is not able to correctly link with the necessary plugin.

To test this theory I have added a dummy qml file with an empty item and the QtGraphicalEffects import line and it launched correctly.

Before submitting a bug I would love to have community feedback.

Best regards,

Nuno