[Interest] Qt 5.7 - iOS - module "QtGraphicalEffects" plugin "qtgraphicaleffectsplugin" not found

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:58:08 CEST 2016

I think qmlimportscanner only scan QML file within the project directory
regardless of is it used / referred by .pro or resource file. All QML files
in sibling directory will be ignored.

I have got similar problem. So far I fix it by adding extra import
statement in the main.qml . And leave a comment "Don't remove it" to warn
other developer not to remove those import statements even they are not
needed by main.qml.