[Interest] Qt 5.8 failed to build on Windows: EGL/egl.h: No such file or directory

Émeric MASCHINO emeric.maschino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:27:11 CEST 2016

While pablo [1] didn't help, using headers from the AMD OpenGL ES SDK
kit [2] allowed me to successfully build Qt 5.8.0 alpha on Windows.
Still I don't know if (i) requiring external headers is expected and
(ii) whether it's the right way to go with this problem or not (I
didn't check successful creation of an EGL context). BTW, I'm running
NVIDIA hardware.

     Émeric

[1] http://pablo.khronos.org/
[2] http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/amd-opengl-es-sdk/