[Interest] Is Qt/QML suitable for me?

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Tue Aug 30 22:11:12 CEST 2016

If you are not too familiar with C++, you may want to give a PyQt a look,
this is less overwhelming and for simple application Python can easily
handle it, you will also have a out of the box support for your SQLite and
many other features you want to implement.

This is if you really want to have Qt for you GUI, it's a nice thing,
really flexible and have good performance for most things but may take some
time for the learning curve and can take some serious development time if
the team is small to have something really well polished.

You may want to give xamarin a look too, this would give you a C# based
application, which can be easier on the learning curve. Performance wise
would be decent enough for most applications.

But if you are looking for a big strong Framework Qt can surely do it.
Jerome