[Interest] Qt5.6 not recognised by Visual Studio 2015

Tom Isaacson Tom.Isaacson at navico.com
Tue Jan 5 20:29:30 CET 2016

> Yes, it happened for a reason ;)
>
> The idea is to synchronize settings between classic and WinRT applications. The change is here: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/124917/
>
> If Qt5Package is not able to follow includes, then that should be fixed as it is likely to break elsewhere at some other point.
>
> Maurice

I'm not saying Qt5Package shouldn't fix this problem - I've commented on the page and CC'd the author on this email. But until they do there's no other way to get Qt5 working with Visual Studio 2015 hence the need for a workaround.

Is there any plan to release the current Qt Visual Studio Add-in for VS2015? Or is it EOL?

Tom