[Interest] Qt component repositories (was: QtArg version 2.0.0)

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Jan 26 14:36:54 CET 2016

> What's the difference between qpm.io and inqlude.org?

I use neither, but it looks like qpm.io is a npm-style site that uses a package manager to do the downloading for you. NPM is highly successful. With node, you have  package.js in the project root that lists your dependencies and their versions, and this can be used to manage your dependencies. I believe Qt has this capability with .pro/.pri files, and that's what qpm uses.

inqlude.org just looks like a listing.