[Interest] QUndoStack

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:18:03 CEST 2016

We are using the QUndoStack and when we "push()" onto the stack the
actual QUndoCommand is being executed. In the documentation is seems as
though I could set the "id" of the QUndoCommand to -1 and NOT have it
executed but after looking more close at the docs and the actual source
code the QUndoCommand will definitely be executed when pushed onto the
stack. This behavior does not make sense to me and I am probably missing
something simple about how to use the QUndoStack. Could someone offer an
explanation of why my command gets executed? And also how do I get my
undocommand on the stack **without** executing the command?

Thanks

--
Michael A. Jackson
BlueQuartz Software, LLC