[Interest] SCXML editor in QtCreator

Ulf Hermann ulf.hermann at qt.io
Tue Nov 29 16:56:43 CET 2016

Hello Wolf,

Thanks for trying the SCXML editor. Your feedback is appreciated.

> I have tried out the SCXML editor plugin for the QtCreator. My first
> impression is very positive. The editor creates nicely looking state
> chart diagrams. There are only two downsides I have found so far:
>
> 1. Events are currently not visible in the diagram.

The event names are shown as labels for the transitions they trigger. Can you elaborate a bit on what you expect?

> 2. As far as I see it there is currently no possibility to add UML-like comments.

You can add meta data to states. Right click on some state and select "Metadata". That allows you to add arbitrary text attributes. They don't interfere with the functionality of the state machine.

regards,
Ulf