[Interest] Another query on GTK platform theme/style

Dan Allen dan at jerber.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 20:01:48 CEST 2017

Hi Thiago,

Thanks for the information.

Could you please confirm I've understood it correctly:

1. There's currently no way to achieve a native look and feel using
Qt5.8 in Ubuntu Unity or Gnome (i.e. GTK3 platform theme and style) with
or without qtstyleplugins.

2. This is something that will be rectified in a future Qt release.

Apologies for asking so many questions.  I just want to be 100% clear on
this.