[Interest] Crash with Qt application that use OpenGL

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:55:40 CEST 2017

> Am 20.04.2017 um 19:27 schrieb Xavier Bigand <flamaros.xavier at gmail.com>:

> It seems to be specific to the following configuration:
>  - Nvidia geforce 1060 or 1070 at least (can't reproduce with a 980 GTX)

So you actually tried with another GPU (possibly different driver) and said yourself that you cannot reproduce this. So why suspect Qt/QML in the first place? I do not understand this logic...

Did you try upgrading (or even downgrading) the driver? That is, what one usually does first when encountering GPU driver related crashes? What was the outcome?

Cheers,
  Oliver