[Interest] Can't run Qt application under UWP kit

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Tue Jan 24 08:53:36 CET 2017

Hi,

Does it work for example applications? Trying that would at show whether it’s the tools or something in your project.

Did you also rebuild all your DLLs for UWP and are all your DLLs UWP compatible?

The error itself reads a bit like https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54251 but then again, I fixed that for 5.7.1. However, there might be some information valuable for you as well.

Maurice