[Interest] TableView in Qt Quick Controls 2

Andrew Ialacci andrew at dkai.dk
Wed Jun 28 10:17:45 CEST 2017

Ahh. Great point! Forgot all about this  despite using it daily for templates. :P

Thank you 🍍

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Shantanu Tushar <shaan7in at gmail.com<mailto:shaan7in at gmail.com>> wrote:

You don't necessarily need a separate file,just import like this -

import QtQuick.Controls 1.4 as QQC1
import QtQuick.Controls 2.1

QQC1.TableView {
// ....
// ...
    Button {
    // this will be QtQuick Controls 2 Button
    }
}