[Interest] QtIFW Problem Translating ControlScript

Oliver Niebuhr googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Mon May 8 13:30:22 CEST 2017

Hello.

I ran into another Problem. This Time I have some serious Trouble
translating the Strings in the ControlScript.

All modified Strings have the "qsTr()" Macro, the "de.qm" is splitted up
= 1 TS File in the Package Folder for the Dynamic Pages (which works,
also the localized License File get displayed) and 1 TS File in the
config Folder specifically for the ControlScript.

Strings are marked as done and the de.qm has been compiled fine. In the
config.xml I added the
<Translations>
<Translation>de.qm<Translation>
</Translations>
to activate the usage of the German Language File.

I also tried calling the de.qm File from a Resource File - wont get
loaded at all.

Well, with the above configuration, the Installer starts in German, but
the Strings in the ConfigScript (which are written in english) stay in
english. Another Strange Symptom is: QtIFW's own de.qm File is complete,
but some Pages are partly in english or completely in english (like the
StarMenuDirectoryPage).

Tested OS: Windows 10 Creators Update, Windows 7 SP1
Tested QtIFW Version:
* 2.0.5-1 Binary from download.qt.io
* 2.0 Branch from Git
* 3.0 Branch from Git
* Master Branch from Git

Does anyone else have this Problem? Is this a known Bug?

Thank You!
Oliver