[Interest] Interest Digest Wiki instructions for PI cross compile do not work for PostgreSQL support

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:51:26 CEST 2017

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Roland Hughes
<roland at logikalsolutions.com> wrote:
> Scroll down and watch the video. QML is an 800 lb gorilla trying to ride in
> a 2 cylinder car.
>
> http://www.logikalsolutions.com/wordpress/information-technology/raspberry-qt-part-12-qml-blows-big-stinky-chunks/
>
> Nasty worthless resource pig which exists only to pursue script kiddies.

Hi Roland,

If you don't like QML why are you obsessed with it ? Spending all this
energy writing blogs and recording videos.

I don't like Electron, so what I do is ignore it exists and not go on
their mailing lists offending their software.

Regards,
Sérgio M.