[Interest] Interest Digest Wiki instructions for PI cross compile do not work for PostgreSQL support

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Thu Oct 19 16:42:54 CEST 2017

Because I'm the one who gets called in to sweep up the train wreck. I
work in the medical and industrial device world where QML is __NEVER__ a
good choice, let alone a correct choice, but, script kiddies are cheap.
When you are called in to sweep it up, the client never wants to hear
they have to throw out 90% of a project which is already late and not
meeting any of the design targets, they just want a "quick fix" which
doesn't exist.

It's amazing really. I see the same project moving from pimp to pimp to
pimp for north of 6 months and most of them end up calling me so I don't
even have to see the project moving. Had they thrown everything out and
started with a pure C++/Qt widget solution they would already have been
done. Still, they keep searching for a "quick fix."

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com