[Interest] New QObject::connect syntax should be avoided??

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 00:48:45 CEST 2018

The sample from the bug report can't reproduce the problem for me too.

But it exists in my real project. I use open-source Qt (thus, not static).

In my project I have static lib with abstract classes. I also have
shared lib which links against static one and implements some of these
abstract classes.

In the static lib I also have classes which manipulates the objects
derived from these abstract classes. There I get the problem trying to
connect to signals of abstract classes.

Unfortunately, I failed to create sample in a reasonable amount of time.
And have no time for this currently...

Here is the related bug report, as it seems:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-61710