[Interest] [SVG] QML Image: Error decoding

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:56:04 CEST 2018

Hi!

Got error:
QML Image: Error decoding: qrc:/images/Bluebubble.svg: ????????????????
?????? ???????????

for such reduced code in my big project:

ApplicationWindow {

    id: application

    width: 1280

    height: 800
    visible: true

    Image {

        source: "qrc:/images/Bluebubble.svg"

    }
}

But accelbubble example with in fact the same code decodes and renders svg
fine!

I do not understand the difference. I do have QT += svg xml in my .pro
file, also just in case, I tried to add same modules from my project to
.pro of accelbubble example and same imports to qml - it still runs fine.
Tried different svg files with different formats - same result. accelbubble
render any file, my project - none.
It blows my mind.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--