[Interest] Bluetooth on Windows 10

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Mon Jul 23 18:34:15 CEST 2018

Ok, thanks Alex for the clear answer, that is a great news.

I have tried the pingpong-bluetooth example and couldn't make it work. I
tried various machines (2 Windows 10/1803, 1 Windows/1 Android, 1 Mac/1
Android, etc), I do not see any debug or strange messages but the client
never finds the server (Qt 5.11.1).

Now that I know that it should work I will dig deeper

Thanks again
Philippe.