[Interest] Capital letters with Qt Virtual Keyboard

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Tue Jul 24 11:29:32 CEST 2018

What do you mean by enable it automatically? What is the expected behaviour?

Which Qt version are you using? See https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-67677 for the warnings. I'm unable to reproduce them with the 5.9 branch, so it could be that they've been indirectly fixed somehow. There are fixes for the warnings in 5.11.1 and dev.