[Interest] Qml Bluetooth Connection

Akın Gümüşkavak akingumuskavak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:07:30 CEST 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to A2DP/HFP connection via bluetooth in qml. I can list
available devices and find their addresses but I can't make the connection.

In Qt official page it says you can use "BluetoothSocket" to make
connection but in my scan there is no service found.

Above my "BluetoothDiscoveryModel" when I make

"discoveryMode: BluetoothDiscoveryModel.DeviceDiscovery" I can list
all devices.

But when I make "discoveryMode:
BluetoothDiscoveryModel.FullServiceDiscovery" there is no result.

For example I'd like to connect my phone and when I play music on my
phone I'd like to listen it from my pc or embedded device.

How can I do it in Qt?

Thanks,

--
*Akın Gümüşkavak*