[Interest] Fwd: Re: [Qt3d] Textures flickering

Sean Harmer sh at theharmers.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 09:17:42 CEST 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Interest] [Qt3d] Textures flickering
Date: 	Sun, 29 Jul 2018 21:09:23 +0100
From: 	Sean Harmer <sean at theharmers.co.uk>
To: 	interest at qt-project.org

Hi Oleg,

* Change the near plane and far plane properties of the camera so you
get greater depth precision by reducing the range covered

* Use a higher bit depth depth buffer via QSurfaceFormat

* Render your scene in multiple passes using different camera z-range
for each part and clearing the depth buffer in between.

Cheers,

Sean