[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 76, Issue 8

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Mon Jul 30 15:16:05 CEST 2018

On 01/14/2018 03:53 AM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> On 12/01/18 17:30, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> On Friday, 12 January 2018 01:01:20 PST Igor Mironchik wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> What was used to write first version of QtCreator, what IDE? Just
>>> interesting...:)
>> Emacs, Vim and Visual Studio.
> Also known as The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Sorry for the necro-post, but I'm finally getting near the end of
writing "The Phallus of AGILE and Other Ruminations" and digging through
the old Interest Digest issues in my inbox from the time when we were
all discussing AGILE.

I would hate to think anyone utilized Eclipse to create QtCreator. I
would hope, given KDE's ties to Qt that KATE/KDevelop were used to
create it.

Just my personal opinion though.

--
Roland Hughes, President