[Interest] Qt/Mac : what about a (the) Window menu?

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Wed Mar 7 07:24:04 CET 2018

That's a non-native menu bar; this one is native and has been around since 5.8:

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.10/qml-qt-labs-platform-menubar.html

Coincidentally, I'm happily using it in a Qt Quick desktop application:

http://blog.qt.io/blog/2018/03/06/slate-basic-pixel-art-editor-built-qt-quick/

> In other words, don't use QML for desktop applications if you can avoid it :-/

Nitpick: Qt Quick*