[Interest] issues with Qt 5.9.3 with eglfs QPA_Platform on DRM/KMS kernel on Arm32/Mali HW

Laszlo Agocs laszlo.agocs at qt.io
Mon Mar 19 14:20:37 CET 2018

Hi,

No immediate ideas unfortunately, but it could well be that widgets (raster windows) do not behave as well in this regard as pure OpenGL windows (Qt Quick and friends). The multi-head work in the past was focused on the latter.

Please create a bug report at https://bugreports.qt.io

Best regards,
Laszlo