[Interest] R: Qt3D FPS limits

Paul Lemire paul.lemire at kdab.com
Fri Mar 23 09:29:38 CET 2018

Qt3D relies on your GPU vsync settings. To reach the maximum number of
FPS, just disable vsync in your driver settings. If on the other hand
you want to reduce FPS, call setSwapInterval on the
QSurfaceFormat::defaultFormat and set it before starting your Qt3D
application with QSurfaceFormat::setDefaultFormat.

Paul