[Interest] R: Qt3D FPS limits

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:21:33 CET 2018

Using vsync as a frame rate limiter is not a good idea, because of
different refresh rates between monitors. On a 144Hz monitor, you'd be
running at 144FPS even if that's not actually wanted.

Or, you might want to run at half the refresh rate (like 30FPS on a 60Hz
monitor.)

Vsync and frame limiting are two different, unrelated things.