[Interest] [Qt3D] Render same geometry to multiple Scene3D nodes

Nikita Cherniy nikita.cherniy at ibeo-as.com
Wed Mar 28 09:37:49 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have a big amount of data to render (a point cloud) which changes every frame. Also I have multiple Scene3D nodes where I want to visualize the geometry with different camera views. I have one root entity which holds 3d objects and since an entity can have only one parent, only one scene shows the picture. Duplicating the geometry for every view will a lot of processing time and I'd like to avoid that. How can I achieve what I want?

Best regards,
Nikita Cherniy