[Interest] [Qt3D] Render same geometry to multiple Scene3D nodes

Gil H qt at tastytech.ca
Wed Mar 28 17:30:14 CEST 2018

Hi Nikita, if you can visualize the different viewpoints inside a single Scene3D object with a custom frame graph and viewports, that would be easy.  See the Qt3D viewports example for that approach.  But I can imagine some scenarios that require a more flexible layout.

If you need multiple viewports that are not connected inside a single Item rectangle, I suggest looking at the source code for Scene3D itself and creating your own special item class which shares a renderer, aspects, etc with other instances of the same item.

Cheers,

Gil