[Interest] Qt 5.12.0 beta 3 OSX resource problem?

First Last jlk2144 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:38:31 CET 2018

Hi, I’ve installed Qt 5.12.0 beta 3 twice now (also tried beta 2), and I always see the same error:

QQmlApplicationEngine failed to load component
qrc:/main.qml:-1 No such file or directory

To reproduce, create a new empty Qt Quick Application using Qt Creator, build and run it.

I tried building the dev branch (5.13) from source and I get the same error.

This error shows up on OS X, but not on Linux 64 or Windows.

Colin