[Interest] Qt 5.12.0 beta 3 OSX resource problem?

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Fri Nov 2 18:21:13 CET 2018

have built and run some complex QQC2 Apps with Qt 5.12Beta3 + QtC 4.7.2
on Android, iOS, macOS -> works well
my only problem is with release builds where QtQuickCompiler is enabled:
translations are broken (https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-71553)

just have tried new empty QtQuick Application and also new Qt Quick
Stack Application (Material Style) -> no resource problem

all on macOS 10.13.6, Xcode 10.1

ekke