[Interest] Full screen video stream glitch

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Nov 7 19:53:23 CET 2018

Hi,
We have an application that use Qt and GStreamer to display a live camera feed into a widget. The view work fine when inside the Window manager and maximize. I get some glitch and refresh lag when I put the application into full screen. I was wondering what is the difference when we do the fullscreen rendering and the maximize rendering inside the Window Manager?

This is under Linux. If anybody have any tips or area I should investigate to solve this it would be welcome.
Thanks,
Jerome

[36E56279]RAPPROCHEZ LA DISTANCE

Jérôme Godbout