[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 86, Issue 14

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Tue Nov 27 20:52:44 CET 2018

> So basically your "problem" is completely made up by your self-imposed
> restrictions that "allows" you to build this but not that.

Could you guys please stop picking on each other? That is disgusting!

Telling someone, his concerns and problems would be "made up" is only slightly less rude than that repeated "spherical cow" discourtesy!

It appears to me that this discussion could be very fruitful for both sides! But currently it does not help at all.

PLEASE comes back to interesting, useful technical details soon!

PS: Roland, did I understand you correctly that you are allowed to use Qt and C++ for functional safety projects? That astonishes me.

--
Regards,
Bernhard Lindner