[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 86, Issue 14

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Wed Nov 28 02:32:17 CET 2018

Il 28/11/18 01:55, Scott Bloom ha scritto:
> While I understand the "want" to move to a new compiler.. and I do love many of the modern c++ advantages.  For a core library such as Qt to FORCE a new compiler, leaves many stuck on older versions

But no one is talking about changing the compiler used for your
application. The suggestion is about getting a new compiler (somehow),
simply in order to build a more recent version of Qt Creator. Keep using
the existing toolchain and Qt version for your product.

Cheers,

KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts