[Interest] Qt Creator licensing for companies with Qt Commercial developers

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Wed Apr 1 14:07:05 CEST 2020

Hi,

As I have said earlier in this thread it can feel odd that the restriction of mixing extends also to the Qt tools, even in case framework libraries are not used.

I want to again emphasize that this is something that does not affect open-source use of Qt – as long as it is not done in conjunction with a commercially licensed Qt.

We have been considering of separately licensing some of the tools, but no decisions done yet.

Yours,

                Tuukka