[Interest] [Development] Windows 7 support will be dropped in Qt 6

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Fri Jun 19 15:40:49 CEST 2020

So it's the recorded history of KDE against your memory of some published story from SuSE ...

KDE got started by Matthias Ettrich, back then a student, later on the CTO of Trolltech (and at one point my boss). Here's the original mail form the Usenet:

https://kde.org/documentation/posting.txt

Note the mentioning of "Qt" in there.

You know, it's sometimes amusing to listen to your rants and anecdotes (and sometimes not), but I'd really wish you would spend a bit more time on actually verifying stuff before posting it. Some people might actually believe you.

Regards

Kai