[Interest] cmake build issues

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Mon Apr 12 13:18:31 CEST 2021

Hi,

I think you might be misreading the log.
The build log snippet that you posted seems to be a config test, which is fine if it fails on certain platforms.

You should try to scroll through the log to see the real failure reason.
Or attach the full log to some service and share it so we can try to advise something.